Welcome to Joanna North Adoption
Joanna North Associates and Joanna North Adoption Ltd’s contribution to the field of Psychology, Psychotherapy, Family Court Report Writing and Assessment has made an impact to the field of psychological health and wellbeing for Children, Adults and Families in the United Kingdom, particularly to the lives of Looked After and Adopted Children.
Our Company has been running for fifteen years and during that time we have worked with hundreds of clients and written over two hundred Family Proceedings reports to contribute towards best outcomes for children and their families. We continue to offer this expertise and experience in the form of:
- Assessment Report Writing for Local Authorities and in Family Court Proceedings.
- Therapeutic Care Planning for Looked After Children.
- Psychotherapy, Psychology and Counselling for Children, Adults and Families.
- Ofsted Registered Adoption Support for adoptive families.
- Training and Education for Carers and Children’s Care Homes.
- Group work and support for clients.
- Ofsted Registered Adoption Intermediary Service.
In 2018 Jo North was awarded the prestigious British Psychological Society Award for Distinguished Contribution to Psychology in Practice giving her lifetime membership of the British Psychological Society.